3:47 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Yo!!^^
Today nothing much..
Woke up..
Supposed to meet Eunice at 2pm at the lib..
But then she dunno when she coming back so then cancel..
Until now, she still maybe at Tiong Baru..
SO, heng never go lib O.O
Then maybe tomorrow meeting her to do the English hw..
Then Friday also..
But then if i go tmr, Friday most prob cannot go..
SO, see how loh
Then the whole day, watch TV..
Then went to prepare dinner..
For my mother to cook when she comes home..
Today nothing much lah...
Blah blah blah..
Later my brother coming home from his trip to Bali..
Haiz.
Kinda bored now..
FB, no one want to chat with me, no one I wanna chat with...
Sianzzz
I I have only been online for 10 min!!!
Wow..
10 min online, I already so bored
Haha
So, that's all for today I guess..
Ciaos^^



You Might Also Like

0 comments: