6:44 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Last night as usual, cnnt sleep...
Woke up, went to the coffee shop with my father
Came back home, read story book
Then one hour again^^
Hehe
Went to prepare the ingredients for dinner, my mother come home, cook then can eat liaos
Then went online..
Blah blah blah
Ate dinner
Come back to com:D
My audition sea!!!! DDDDDD:
Got prob, then need to re-install it..
Then I was installing it..
100 plus days==
KNS
Then kenna interrupt
So, gonna try to download it again tmr..
Pray~
Oh yah!
Later tonight, or morning, will have a blood red moon:DDD
It will become blood red at about 3 plus a.m.
Got Lunar solar eclipse..
Hehe^^
Can be seen in the west!
I am in the west sooo!!! YAY!
I will be able to see it XD
Hopefully will be nice~
LOLS
Today is my Monthsary with Eunice^^ <3
Haha
So, that's all lah
June holidays extremely B.O.R.I.N.G ==
So.. Yeah

To: IDIOT
Hello...? Ppl are still sleeping, you wake them up
Just to go out and buy ur crap
What about yesterday's buy??
You chunk them in the fridge..
Let it to expire in there
Or, you force people to eat ur left-overs
She has to eat it, to not waste money
In the end, what happened??
She had to go to the hospital
Because of ur suckish behavior.

I am reading, you come disturb me
And tell me that what I'm reading is childish
You have never read that book
How do you know it's childish?
You know the phrase,
"dont judge a book by its cover"
You look at the book's cover
And you tell me its childish
Just because it has pictures does not mean it's childish

You're extremely irritating
You tell us things we already know
You repeat and repeat and repeat
As if you think we are deaf or dumb

When you watch ur TV,
We keep quiet
When we watch our TV,
You talk and talk and talk
When we talk while you watch,
You shout at us, we shout back at you,
You start complaining

When we go out, to that place,
You just stand there, waiting for me to help you
To get ur crap
You pass me ur wallet..
As if you cant give the money yourself
Because of the crap you buy
And I have to accompany you,
You're embarrassing me..
Eyes all staring at me
And you have no shame at all

You buy them, yet you dont want ppl to see what you bought
Must why you dont buy them at all
Yet you continue with that idiotic behavior of yours

You always say, dont do the wrong things
But one time, you go ask me to buy something
Which I am not supposed to.
And yet, you say
That it is not wrong at all
You dont follow rules at all

I dont even know how one person can be so idiotic
And remember, as long as you're happy, that's all that really matters~

Oh, and, pls, re-read the section,
One&Only and Loves
:DDD
Ty^^
And, if you ppl dont know how Pochacco looks like,
It looks like this:


SOOOOOOOOOO DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN CUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE
IN LOOOVVEEEEEEEEEE with this!!!
SO damn fucking cute!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥     ♥   ♥     ♥♥♥♥    ♥♥♥      
♥          ♥   ♥         ♥         ♥          
♥          ♥   ♥         ♥         ♥♥♥      
♥          ♥   ♥         ♥         ♥            
♥♥♥     ♥♥♥         ♥        ♥♥♥


Wow!!!
Took me so long to make that==
But it seriously is cute!!!!
Worth it~
I think><"
Haha
Okays!!!
That's all!!
Ciaos:DDD

You Might Also Like

0 comments: