5:20 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Awesome!!!
Last night, went to sleep at, 4a.m.!!!
And BOOM!!!
Fell asleep in less than 5 min!
So happy:DD
But then woke up late..
11 hours of sleep, go calculate urself XD
So, woke up, ate bread with Kaya and butter ^^
Then went to eat maggie mee..
Watch tv till 6.30..
Went online..
Blah blah blah..
Nothing much..
Tmr is my deadline to fin all my hw...
But i dont think that it's gonna happen..
Hw left:
2 Eng mind-map ( I dunno what are the mind-map based on)
1 A3 size poster(Movie form)
Chinese:
Watch a chinese movie and do review..
Read a chinese book and do review..
So sian lohh
Haiz..

Later gonna watch BOF (Boys Over Flowers) XD
Till 2.20 a.m.
I can confirm to you that after I watch, I WONT fall asleep till like 5 or 6 or 7a.m.
Tmr, then tell you if i fell asleep before that anot..
So, nothing much else to do le...


***** I feel invisible today*****
So, Ciaos...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: