4:09 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

salutations!!:D
Today, was ok ok..
Not much.
Woke up, watch TV..
Went out to buy food, came back home, watch TV
Just watched finish my TV show..
So, went online..
Planning to do finish my English hw by tomorrow..
Then Monday watching Kung Fu Panda 2 with Eunice and Siti!!! <3 :DDD
But then I still not sure if i can go anot T.T
Anyways.. I wanted to post something..
But I forgot!!!
==
Hate it when this happens..
Haiz.. Never mind
Last night could not sleep AGAIN
4th time..
Fell asleep at like 6 or 7 am!!!
KNS
Cuz of HIM lo..
I stop thinking of HIM, cant sleep
Then last night I force myself to think of HIM
But now, the image blurr blurr one..
So in the end, never think..
Which is good :D
But means I cnt sleep..
Maybe gonna do Science hw later..
Not sure~~
Oh!! I know what I wanted to say le.
But then is not say in the post.. But is somewhere in the blog:DD
So, re-read the part where i put, HE broke my heart so many times, but he does not even care..
Should be that part there:D
Re-Read it^^
LOLS
Okays, now gonna take pic and edit it..
Hope you like the pics I edited so far..
My right eye twitch 2 times..
So, means good things are gonna happen!!
Woots~
Okay..
Taking pic now!!!:D
Awww!!! My left eye twitch once!!! D:
One bad thing is gonna happen and 2 gd things are gonna happen!!!(happened at 6.18p.m.)
XD
I'm kinda bored, so there will be a number of pics><"
BORED kays..

Oh yah!! This idiot call me telling me that she is my sister==
Then I hung up..
After like 10 min, that same person call again say that is adv.. Then I say no thanks..
Then that idiot or my "sister" say chao zhu bai or chao ji bai
Then I was like!?? WTH!??
LOLS
                                                 Only YOUR HEART can join MY HEART

                                                   YOU TORE MY HEART APART

                                             I realized that YOU are my TROUBLED LOVE


Supposed to be one more pic, but I did not know how to edit it in such a way that it quotes:
There is a glass so strong in between us, that only you can break it, but, you dont seem to want to break it to be with me, instead, you walk away....

Yeah, so i dunno how to edit it...
But nvm:D
That's all!!!
And yes, HE is my troubled love that's why I cant sleep!!! :@
Ciaos:DD

You Might Also Like

0 comments: