7:08 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
I warn you all first, this may be a long post^^
So please read all of it!(:
On Monday, during English lesson, teacher went through our power point presentation we did during the holidays about what the world should read..
WALAO EH!
The teacher so mean sia!
Teacher went through one of out classmates slides, never put any decoration, never mind, then just because he did a book about Matilda which is our littérateur book, teacher straight away gave him a 0! WTH lo!
AT LEAST he got put in effort to spend his time reading it and doing a review.

Then next, teacher went through my slide..
I forgot to put my index number.. So I was not so upset about that..
Then when I got to the summary slide, the words hor, the font like sai!
WHY?
Cause my power point is 2007 one. Teacher one is 2003. So, MY GUESS is that the 2003 dun have my font, so then they anyhow go and automatically change the font.
Then hor, when I saw it, I was damn shocked sia!
Then everybody started staring at me sia
Then teacher say, "you see these words, they are out of the slide, so, obviously, she copied and paste."
WTFH la!
When I wanted to explain why it was like that, haven't even say finish 5 words, teacher say, "No! I dun care. Don give me any excuses!"
What kind of teacher is like that lo!?
I know!
My English teacher==
Never even let us explain why our work is like that..
She think she so perfect...
Then those others which teacher go through, will AT LEAST have ONE mistake.
Then teacher embarrass us in front of the WHOLE CLASS SIA!
WTF Lo!
Then I cried sia..
My eyes watered and then teacher kept on looking at me..
But then I forced myself not to cry..
Then Izzah comforted me...
So far, that was the worst English lesson I have ever had IN MY LIFE!
Then hor, haiz.. Dunno what to say..

Then today, was the speed test(sewing)
We had 2 hours cause Mrs Pada never come!!
YAY!
Haha(:
Then after school, went home with Tasha...
Me, " OMG! I SAW JASON!!!"
Tasha, "Fake lo!"
"NO really!! I saw! His face!"
"REALLY!!!? where where??"
"wait, I trying find him"
"Got find??"
"nope... Cannot see him lei"
"I can feel like Jason is here.."
"LOL"
"really!!! Got find him anot??"
"no..."

5 min later...

Me, "awww... That is not Jason.."
Tasha, "huh... How can that be Jason?"
"i see him from side view mah!"
"His face is so different and his hair also.. SO different from Jason.."
"ya la! Ya lah!"

This was my conversation with Tasha on the way home...
HAHA!
So like that lo..
Then went out with my mum and brother go buy something..
Then at first wanted to eat Swenson's...
But then, the queue too long le..
Then went to eat Subway..
Reach home, eat, then blah blah blah..
Suddenly felt like vomiting and had a stomach ache..
Then went toilet... Nothing happened..
So went back to my bedroom..
Laid on the bed for like one minute then major stomach ache and felt like vomiting..
Went toilet again...
Kanna diarrheal.
Then after awhile, ok le..
Then come back again==
Then go, then come back again!!
I suffered)':

And, I concluded that every time I drink fizzy drinks, I WILL have stomach ache...
Then today drank fizzy drinks, then kanna stomach ache...
So, now I have confirmed that  I cannot drink fizzy drinks...

So that's all^^
Ciaos!(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: