5:10 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
So excited for tomorrow^^
HEHE
So nothing really much to say..
I killed a four legged SPIDER...
Dunno whether if it is still considered a spider or even an insect><
Then today when I was queuing up to pay for something, the cashier who was beside me, had this CREATURE on her back..
Then the customer saw it, then ask me to swish it away..
It was either a huge jumping spider or a huge house fly..
It was black in color..
Waa
Then I was like damn scared..
I used my wallet and swish it away...
Then dunno where it had gone...
haha
So dunno why this post is about insects==
Today was my brother's birthday^^
He is 15 today^^
SO OLD...
No la^^ jkjk
haha
So we had pizza...
I havent eat yet cause I now not hungry..
So that's about it^^
Be sure to tag me^.<

You Might Also Like

0 comments: