12:27 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong^^
Today is the 2nd last day of sch..
Yesterday was Deepavali:)
So, I wish all my hindu friends a happy deepavali!! :)
So, today, went sch.. received our next year's book list..
So expensive the price TT
Then teacher say tmr then get back our Report book!!
And tmr is when I will also know if I got selected to be in the ICONS !!
So "many" things happening tmr :/
Hahahha, so anyways, luckily didn't fail any of my subjects..
But I also never pass with FLYING COLORS:/
Haiz, so anyways, now in love with SHINee !!! XD
JONGHYUN AHHHH!!!!! *melt*
Hai:/ LOL ><"
But no worries, I WILL FOREVER LOVE SS501!!!
Saranaghae!!!
So, yeah...
Wanna buy 3 things so badly, but decided not to :/
Save money and i but it, more disadvantages than advantages.. so choose not to buy loh:/
Nowadays dreaming of weird stuff XD
Aigoo.. I dunno what to post :(
Hmm, well, I created a SS501 fan page on fb, and I need supporters..
So, I shall put the LIKE thingy here in my blog POST, so.. people who is in love with SS501 can like my page!! :)
Hahahha..
SO.. i shall end my post here..
Ciaos!!! :)

*Quote for the day*
~You are not fully dressed until you wear a SMILE~








SS501 FANS, PLS SUPPORT THIS PAGE!! SARANGHAE SS501!! :) <3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SS501-fan-page/149203131845132

You Might Also Like

0 comments: