7:30 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong ^^
Went out to Vivo City and Sentosa with Eunice, Li Pin and Dora<3
We went thr 2 days ago.. (13th dec)
Yst was Onew's Birthday!!! Woots~
And on the 9th was Minho's Birthday^^ LOL
Okay, anyways, went to vivo city, met with Eunice first to do singing :X
Then met with Dora and Li Pin <3
Then took train to Harbour front, we chatted on the way thr^^
Then we went to Sentosa first, played in the sea:)
We got our shorts wet first then Dora and Li Pin went to rest I think, then me and Eunice went to get our whole body wet XD
Fun!! And we ended up having sand in our shorts== which was so damn uncomfortable==
So then we went to eat macs, made the seat wet XD But I very guai, I used my towel to wipe it so it became dry again^^ LOL
So, after we ate we went back to Vivo City to play at the lvl 3 thr the water:)
Removed MOST of the sand in my shorts, then after we played for like maybe 1 hr?? I went to change my shorts and shirt.. Then we went to ToysRus walk walk, very long nvr go toysRus liao, so big siaa O.O
Then we walked 1 whole round which took 1 hr XD
Then we went back to the water thr at Vivo and slacked:)
Then Dora had to go home, so we send her to the taxi thr then in the end her father will only pick her up at 5==
So we just walk walk lohh.. Then 5 pm liao go send her off:)
Then me, Eunice and Li Pin went to take train go home:)
And so, went home.. used com.. bleh:/
Oh oh, Khai Rui was supposed to come but then he overslept so he didn't come==
Currently listening to SHINee Replay(noona neomu yeppo)
XD HEHEHEHEHE
So yeah. I think that's all ba^^
Ciaos!!!
Love these 2 pics <3 <3 <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments: