5:25 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong ^^
Today nothing much.. Went to school with Eunice..
First met with Siti cuz she wanted to give me something.. Then she gave me LiPin's present which she forgot to bring last time.. So she gave me, so pretty the present^^ XD
So, then met Eunice, then went school buy books.. Hand Book outside ok ok then inside I like the font^^
After buy books, went home lohh.. Then I come home go disturb my brother XD
Then he wake up liao, then I on com cuz Eunice ask me to on cuz she want me to teach her maths..
So I on, type type type.. then we webcam-ed ^^
So funny!!! XD Then suddenly her bro came and dragged her away... LOL
Abandon me D: LOL!! XP
So then ate maggie mee for lunch ^^
Then at like around 6 plus hungry again T^T
Then my mama like around 8.30 then came home, ate dinner^^
Then poof, I'm back here blogging about today :)
Eottoke..School going re-open liao D:
Sec 2 me.. Gonna have a like 6 months de project, and have to do so many presentation to build our confidence ): I wanna stay in my shell :P I wanna be a snail with a shell and not a snail without a shell:)
LOLOLOL >v<
Tomorrow going to hospital with my mother and father.. Maybe my brother
Why? Cuz.. My father fell down and fractured his arm.. So tmr check up I think...
I hope that the trip to the hospital will be fun :P
But confirm will have nothing to do de.. so tmr must pack earpiece, make sure phone 100% battery full
And make sure that Eunice free to chat with me in case I get bored like hell XD
Oh and I should also bring my bro's iPhone which he no longer uses unless he want play games:P
Oh and jacket^^ Maybe some pens and paper for me to doodle too XP
(I have no life)
Wonder what will happen tmr^^
Hehehe!!!
-Stand By me blah blah blah- XD
So 2011 is ending, and 2012 is coming!!

To: 2011,
Thank you for a wonderful year!! I will really miss you!! Although you are going, I will always remember all the happiness I had this year. And I'm sure a lot of people will miss 2011, but they are gonna welcome 2012 with fireworks and stuff, just like when you came:) So dont be sad 2011 ^^ We'll always remember you^^

To: 2012,
Hello, I hope that we can have a wonderful time!! We're gonna surprise you on 00:00 where 2011 is gone, and ur being "born"!! I hope that you wont end everything on 21st dec :X cuz my birthday is on the 23rd.. And I wont even be 14 when I die T^T So I hope you wont kill everyone on that day^^ I hope that we can have a happy year together^^ See you on 31st dec 00:00 ^^

LOL, k, I'm lame.. But yeah, I was kinda bored:P
Okays, byes for now^^
Ciaos!! :)

*Me and you are friends, you smile, I smile, you hurt, I hurt, you cry, I cry, you jump off the bridge, Im gonna miss you..*

You Might Also Like

0 comments: