4:07 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong ^^
Few days ago baked "muffins" with my bro ^^
Supposed to used vanilla essence right?? We went out to buy it, but then they no stock D:
So we bought lemon essence ^^
Still tastes awesome ♥♥♥
Then yesterday was New Year's Eve ^^
Me and Eunice planned to like call each other to countdown tgt..
Then when at 11:59 PM, I called her.. she took so long to answer D:
Then by the time she answer liao, alr 0 D: Then she started screaming XD
LOL!!! Then I was very awkward.. Cuz i in the same room as my mother, then if i go crazy, I think she will think I crazy :P Hahahaha!!!
So after that, we say Happy New Year, then byebye :P
After that, watch the fireworks from tv, then went back to com go spam fb "Happy new Year!!" XP
Then shut down, and my mother force me to sleep when I totally not tired T^T
Then I in the bedroom, play hp games loh..
Then the whole night never sleep de loh T^T TORTURE!!! D:
Until my mama wake up which is around like 7 or 8am then I can sleep D:
Then today I woke up at 12.30..
4 hrs of sleep==  But now not so tired ^^ hehehehe!!!
1 more day then sch liao D:
Tmr is the last day of freedom before school starts again:/ haiz..
So hopefully tmr night can sleep peacefully..
Today I was home alone :)
I skipped 500 times... Damn tired.
Last time I can skip 1000 times sia then damn tired.. I old liao ._.
Then I sang songs for maybe 1 hr plus, then went to cook maggie mee to eat^^
Then watch tv till come on com..
So anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!! ^^
Wish all of you that this year bring you happiness and joy ^^ Stay healthy!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2012!!
Me sec 2 le.. Will have a lot of projects.. :<
Haiz... Okay, gonna either watch videos, or play online games..
Most prob online games cuz my brother now loading videos, so if i load very slow and lag one:P
Okay, byebye!! ^^
Ciaos !!! :) :) :)

♥♥♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments: