6:21 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong :)
Already a week since I last updated :)
Apparently like no one visits my blog T^T As in friends etc;
I ask them to visit they no visit D:
Haiz... Shall put a counter :)
Anyways, school started.. had 2 new students..
One is Shafiq and the other one is Jia Wei..
Then I became assistant class monitress.. Dunno whether if thats a good or bad thing cuz I have to say "Class stand, class greet, class thank the teacher" all that.. My voice so soft I have to shout D:
And I no confidence de.. Me so shy shy de... Haiz..
So life at home is like BLEUK...
School is better :P
Yeah..Tomorrow have school..
I love English now :) Cuz why? Cuz Ms Lim is teaching us!!! Whoo hoo!!!
I like her:) As in the way she teach lahh.. LOL
Science teacher so happy that teacher change.. PE also;)
Maths.. NO D: Maths teacher now like.. HAIZ
Heng form teacher never change ^^
So very happy that Eng, Sci and Pe teacher change..
Not happy about Maths teacher change):
But hopefully can still do well :x
For Music, we're gonna learn Guitar <3
Hehe!! Last time pri 6 learn then finger pain D:
Then teacher say will have performance, so there will be like ppl playing guitar and maybe 1 person singing !!!
I wanna sing.. But me no confidence, and I sing like BLEUK.. So hopefully other people sing:)
PRAY
First week of school alr have homework.. In fact the second day of school alr have hw.. and that was the FIRST day of proper lessons.. First day of school we just like.. spend the whole day with our form teachers:)
Few days ago baked choco muffin for my dearest Friends <3
And family:)
All say nice^^ Some say bitter.. But thats cuz my scale spoil then I couldn't measure D:
So i anyhow put in the cocoa powder :P
But heng still quite nice uhh^^
So yeah.. I dunno what else liao.. Gonna go play online games now:)
Ciaos!!!! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: