11:52 PM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Now, some creepy things also happening in my life...
In school, Izzah chair, behind got this black figure, like a man behind her, but i can only see it from side view...
Then another one was, Eunice say that I called her, but during that time, my hand phone was on the table and I was in my bedroom!!
Then she say I call her, I check my phone for dialed numbers, NO dialed numbers...
Then one day when I was at home alone, I went into my parents bedroom, suddenly, the toilet door started creaking. It will only creak when it has wind or something right, but, totally no wind,and nobody was in the house..
Then now, if i side view, got this black figure at the door..
EEYER
So scary!!! T.T
Then today when I wake up, after I brush my teeth, then i walk out of the toilet...
BOOOOO!!!
My brother go scare me==
Then I cry..
Haha =$
Then another one was, Eunice say I call her, then she ans mah..
Then she was like, "Hello, Hello???"
Then she hang down, then she told me the background totally no sound one..
Then I check my phone again, no dialed numbers!!!
Walao.. So so so creepy!!!
Hopefully this will end :s
That's all for now(:
Ciaos!!

Dear momo ren:
 I like you... I really do for some strange reason...
But I know that you wont like me back..
Although I told myself to give up, which I have,
but I just cant...
I try and try.
But my heart still beats for you..
And I hide it, behind of you, so that you will never know,
but it's so hard to keep it from you!!!
So, I hope you understand...
Cuz.....

Ciaos people!!^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: