3:05 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments




Hey^^
SO SAD!!!
I cnt patch audi!!
Means cannot play )":
Then today went out with Eunice and Siti..
Then momo ren say I have to be back home by 3...
Then become to 4^^
Then we went to buy KOI
finally got very little people(:
Then I bought honey milk tea..
WAH!!
SO sweet sia!!
Then Eunice bought Choco..
Then Siti bought nothing..
Then went back to JP, met Mei Ting, Xue Fang and Qiu Shien there(:
Then we played DDR together..
So fun(:
Then we also went to take neo with they all...
Quite fun also(:
Then they rush to watch movie..
Then me Eunice and Siti went 7 eleven to buy food..
Me and Eunice bought crackers while Siti bought cookie(:
Then we went to Siti house to play with hammie^^
SO CUTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WE spent like 30 min watching hammie(:
Then we went to Siti grandmother room and started taking random photos and videos(:
Had an awesome time XD
But it could have been more awesome if momo ren let me play longer..
Then reached home, do homework..
Finished it(:
Then now I am here, typing(:
Happy Good Friday(:
Today is the day where jesus was being hung up on the cross(:
And Sunday will be Easter egg day where jesus comes back alive(:
It is called easter egg cause egg symbolizes the birth of life..
See I so smart XD
Haha...
That's all(:
Ciaos!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: