6:22 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today SUPPOSED to present but then..
Teacher let us choose whether we want to go re do anot..
Then in the end, only 3 people were brave enough to go present==
Then, I in the end, never present...
SIANZ
I practice for so long sia...
Then kanna wasted==
Then after school, me, Eunice and Li Pin went to Clementi to buy KOI(:
The bubble tea(:
But then when we reached, the queue so damn long==
See the costumer number..
WAH!!!
500 plus XD
Then so we decided we go another day..
With Noah and Khai Rui(:
Haha..
Then it was so windy there!!
So nice XD
then it rained like siao!!!
And i mean like SIAO!!
Then travel back, went JP, went to eat mac...
Then went to walk walk...
Then we went home(:
Then me and my dad went coffee shop...
Then...
Here is my tip: If you are too ashamed of what you bought and don't want others to know it and  that you don't want anybody to know, THEN DONT BUY IT!!
That is all for now(:
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: