4:35 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
These past few days...(dunno)
I yesterday practice for the English..
Practice 30 min..In the end?
I never present
Why?
Cause that time the FIRST time i presented was on the first day..
Then I failed)':
So, i HOPE that teacher will let us re-do.
The rest of the people who never presented will be given the most difficult task..
Presenting their power point slides and the script!!!
If I re-do, have to do it..
But even if I do it, better pass==
Not do for nothing...
Haiz.
So sad...
Owen msged Eunice saying that the boys are inviting us to go eat mac on Friday after school...
He say is with him, KH and Joshua...
So, dunno la..
Hope tmr PE wont do till muscle ache><
Then just now after school, Me, Eunice, Li Pin, Tasha and Jean went to JP together...(:
Tasha bought french fries then she went home..
Then left only me, Eunice, Li Pin and Jean.
We walked around...
Then we stopped at the ear ring shop...
Then we see for so long==
Then we went inside, got all these so many necklaces all that..
Then we see see for like one hour plus==
We could not decide which necklace to buy..
After a long and hard decision, we finally decided to buy...
And, its so cute and nice(:
The necklace I have is "friends" with a dog on it
and Eunice is "Best" with also a dog on it(:
So its a match..
we wear it, side by side, then put together the hearts, it will say,
Best Friends(:
So sweet right^^
Haha
So yah...
Thats all for now(:
BTW, I am going to put my blog to private(:
So give me ur email by tagging and you just have to sign in and my blog will be in view for you(:
Ciaos!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: