12:34 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday was Friday(:
After school, went to meet Owen they all..
Me and Eunice were like so damn scared to meet them..
Then after meet them,
Summary:
THEY WASTED ONE HOUR OF OUR TIME!!!
They just sat down there, eat, never talk to us, after eat, they went back to school==
WASTE OUR TIME SIA!
Then they also invited their class girls...
Then one of them say, in chinese, Go talk with ur Girlfriend lah!
Then owen reply, where? Where?
Then the girl say, in Chinese, THE white one!! The ang mo lang one!
So, normally, they will tease one mah..
So they USED me...
Means that they will chose the most ugliest person within...
So, obviously, they think I am UGLY
I already know I ugly..
But, they dun need to use me in such a way to tell me that I am ugly..
They also mean that I am LOW STANDARD IN LOVE
:@ lah they all!
They dun accept who I am...
The moment I heard that right, I seriously felt like walking away...
And crying)':
KANNA SAI lah they all
So that's all......
The WHITE AND ANG MO LANG GIRL SIGNING OFF LE
CIAOS:@

You Might Also Like

0 comments: