3:27 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today, went out of house, heavy rain.. Blah blah blah...
Reach school, then got history test..
WAH!!!
I confirm hor, I FAIL ONE
Then, the people around me was like so shocked, dunno how to do :S
LOL
Then art, painted the banana...
Then went home
Then went coffee shop with my father..
Met Tasha and Kaaviya there!!!
Then I did not know they were there..
Then Tasha tapped me then I was like so shocked and embarrassed..
I hope that they understood how my life is by seeing me in THAT way..

Here is a note for MYSELF and for others who may think it is useful to them or whatever...
I SHOULD JUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, WHATEVER SECRETS, I WILL HIDE IT MYSELF!!!
So, far, whatever I have said, opened a new path and I was walking down that path.
And normally, it was a bad path..
So yah..
That is my "summary"
LOL
Now so bored...
I now on fb, also no one talking to me)":
So lonely!!
Haiz..
Momo ren ask me to put my UGLY face here..
So here you go :S
Sorry if its ugly and make your eyes pop out(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: