12:21 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Later which is going to happen soon, I going to JP with my mum and bro...
We going put our CNY $$ into our banks^^
Then go NTUC then dunno go where le...
Now raining heavily><
But JP of cause got shelter DUH!!!
Haha><
Yesterday PE then we were suppose to jump over a rope and onto the mat...
When I jumped, and landed, my head kanna like go backwards..
Then straining my neck muscle...
Then we were supposed to jump 2 or 3 times...
Forget liao..
Then today when I woke up, kanna neck pain...
Strain too much liao.
My muscle tear):
Now if I tilt my head upwards, side wards, all SUPER pain..
Its like super stiff..
And like you never move your neck for like maybe one week to one month??
I dunno..
5 hours already so pain..
Now one week><
So like that only^^
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: