6:53 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today blah blah blah till PE
Then my teacher got something on.
So we stayed in class
Then while everyone went around walking in the class, Me, Izzah and Faarisa
sat down and chatted
We chatted about out ghost stories><
To me, Izzah story was the most scariest.
I don't wanna talk about it..
Too scary..
Don't want to bring that image back into my head><
Yesterday House practice..
Today, muscle ache everywhere):
Heng today no PE><
LOL
So went home, blah blah blah, found a jumping spider on my wall,
wanted to kill it, but when I wanted to do it, I was scared to make my book dirty with the spiders legs and blood...
EWWW!
Then I also don't want to use tissue paper not I can feel the body..
EWWWW!
So when I wanted to get another thing to squash it, the spider crawled into the window panel there..
Then I was trying to scare it away and then it would come out of there..
But when I blew, I some more use a super bright torchlight to shine on it...
But in the end, it did not come out..
Then I was like trying to find where did the spider go..
It like suddenly dissapear..
Scared to sleep in my own room tonight...
Not the spider crawl on me...
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
And I will FREAK OUT if it even starts to jump around..
LOL
So like that loh..
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: