4:40 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday the CNY concert was okok..
Why??
Cause the performances were the same as the Sec one Orientation.
So it was nothing special..
Then Home Econs did nothing..
No cooking):
Just do test all that..
Today is Chinese New Year
WOO HOO!!!
Haha^^
So went to my Uncle's house...
Then receive Ang Pao..
Play Wii with my cousins..
Then my other cousins came...
Soon after everyone has arrived, we ate our lunch...
Then watch TV for like one hour...
Then went to do that thing...
Haha^^
Then eat..
Then headed off to the temple to pray..
Then after that went home lo...
The end..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
This Saturday I also going to Eunice house to celebrate CNY with her and her family..
Hopefully got more people coming rather then only me><
I going play audi liaos..
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: