2:13 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
At least now the rain is not everyday and never ending..
Now its ending but then will like come back again...
So two more days to Chinese New Year^^
Hong Bao Na Lai^^
JKJK
Haha^^
Tomorrow is Wednesday, Chinese New Year Eve..
I still need go to school..
But is half day....
Only study for the first 4 periods then CNY concert...
Today in school, recess time, I tried a new food from a different store cause the Japanese store close for some reason..
So I bought a new type of food lo..
Quite nice
AND SPICY><
Haha^^
Most probably tomorrow I going to buy same thing ba...
Not sure...
Now is evening, so sunny^^
Haha
Tomorrow I maybe going back to JWPS to visit my teachers and wish them Happy Chinese New Year..
Maybe only.
Still not sure
But then still need to tell teacher
Which of cause we have not..
So most probably tomorrow not going ba...
I also dunno><
So ya..
Like that only lo..
I going play audi le^^
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: