4:33 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^Today PE, wah!!
Run 8 rounds around the field!!
I died....
My timing was so damn long!!
Dun wan to say here...
But then, I did not even pass...
So..
Must train harder^^
Next week should be running again..
SO train(:
Then English, everybody finished presenting, then teacher asked
who wanna re-do
Then I wanted..
But then I was like, should I raise up??
Then in the end, I rose my hand and I WILL be presenting tmr!!
SO scared!!! X<
Need to practice tonight!!
Today Homec club, we baked apple muffin.
Shiok!!
(:
But then me and Eunice were alone..
Then if there is no senior, it spells, DISASTER
So, we added the things wrongly==
But it still came out wonderful!!(:
Hehe
Tomorrow meeting pri school boys...
So we eating mac...
SO need bring more $$
LOL
Tmr also got my presentation, and science test AND maths test==
Today Chinese test..
Quite easy lah... XD
Hope I score well!!!
That's all for now(:
Ciaos!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: