7:05 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Just got back from Marina Bay Sands...
So, reached there, went to my Uncle's room, sit down, play with my Uncle's children(Spent most of our time doing that)
Then ordered some food.
About 1 hour plus then the food arrived..
Ok Ok...
I ordered Fish and Chips...
Only liked the chips.. The fish super salty..
But don't waste money cause it was so expensive..
So I ate it, I drank my drink..
Then I was damn full...
Then evening, went up to the roof, quite an amazing view^^
Then when I looked down, got one extra island there with tress and bushes growing there!
It was like so funny and interesting^^
Haha!
Then night time, got the Laser show...
Watched it, it was quite nice^^
After that, said good-bye to Uncle and his children and we left...
Thats all......

Just to let you people know, I am gonna give up on Love....
Because........................................................................................................................................................
Ciaos....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: