4:07 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday my uncle came...
He and my father talk and joked...
Then I took my auntie also known as my uncles wife to the nearby market outside the coffee shop..
She bought coke... and stuff..
Then cause she wanted to buy Mac Donald for her kids,
so we had to go to pioneer mall..
Cause she was lazy to walk, we took a taxi there.
Then she asked the taxi to wait for her..
And after that, I told the taxi driver "er.. Jurong West ST 61 Blk ****" Cnt say here^^
Then he said OK
Then we drive drive...
Until my school there!!
Then he said" oh.. Sorry sorry sorry! The machine stupid... Went to put St 51! Sorry sorry!"
==
Then I repeat the address again..
Then went to drive into another block==
Then I repeat again..
Drive into another block AGAIN!
Then I repeat AGAIN.
AND FINALLY WE REACHED==
LOL!?
Then reached back home..
Then play play play/talk talk talk..
Then my Uncle and his wife keep on arguing==
Damn scary sia!!
Then on Friday, after school, I most probably reach home at about 1.30p.m.
Then I go pack my stuff and my brother stuff ready to go to Marina Sands Hotel to visit my uncle and play^^
YEAH!

Now in FB, so called arguing with Eunice and Khai Rui^^
So fun(:
Hehe^^
Ciaos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: