6:31 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
I tell you first that this will be a long post about everything that happened today...
Today was 80% Bad and only 20% good...
Why?
My bad day started in the bus on the way to school..
So I closed my eyes and tried to rest..
Then I felt something on my hand.
I opened my eyes, and there was either a baby cockroach or a giant moth..
It was on my hand!
Then I swished it away..
It went somewhere into my bag which I was carrying on my hand and placed it o my lap.
It crawled into it..
So when I got off, I was like searching for it.
Then suddenly I saw it..
I dropped the bag and watched in horror><
Then I nearly scream sia.
Then after it FLEW away, I was relieved..
20%Bad

Then in school, after PE was recess. So my hair was messy.
So after I changed, I went to tie my hair again..
Then there was this group of girls who entered.
One of them was staring at me as I could see from the reflection of the mirror..
Then I looked at her and looked away..
She was STILL staring at me.
Then I just keep on looking at her but not like stare, like look at her, look away like that..
Then suddenly, she shouted at me in Malay..
Since Tasha was with me, she helped me translate...
Then the Malay girl kept on shouting at me..
Then the group look at me and said what?
Then I say I dont know!
Cause I seriously dunno why she shout at me for...
Then I was like damn scared..
My eyes were so pain at that moment...
I felt like crying)':
Then after IT was over, I asked Tasha what they say..
Then she told me that the girl said that I had a bad attitude..
I mean!! She is NOT my friend, she does not know me!
Come in, stare at me and say that I bad attitude!?
CRAZY AH!
Then when they walked out, they said GROW UP!
Then Jean was there, she said that the girl was in Beta, same house as her..
Then she tell me that she keep on shouting at people saying give me candy!!
Talk about growing up..
HUH!
She think she so big can bully Sec 1!
Go to H*** la you!
(50% bad)

When I got home, while eating dinner, I kanna stomach ache..
Then I went toilet, kanna diarrheal..
Then because if I get cold, for some reason I will get stomach ache...
So then I wore 2 jackets..
Felt like normal as if I not wearing them...
Got more, but I cannot say it HERE.. I can tell you in FB or whatever, but cannot type out here^^
(10% Bad)

Today homec club, we bake muffin^^
So damn nice^^
SO wanna bake it again..
I now how to make it, it is only the ingredients^^
It tasted like MILO
It smelt like MILO!
SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS!
Haha(:
This is the only good stuff that happened today...
Ciaos(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: