5:18 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Now is the March Holidays.
But my holiday starts at Tuesday cause Monday still have the study skills workshop..
Then Tuesday going out with Eunice, Li Pin, Khai Rui, Noah and maybe some others...
So gonna be fun^^
Then on Thursday not sure if I going bowling with Siti
Haiz..
So much homework..
Today completed most of it^^
Now only left the sewing or the thing and the puppet..
Lets see:
Chinese compo(done)
Chinese wb pg 22 to 25(done)
Chinese review on newspaper article(done)
English what i'd like the world to read(done)
English compo corrections(done)
Maths ws(done)
Maths file correction(done)
Science practical wb(done)
Science crossword puzzle(done)
Sewing of the different types of stitches(not done)
Sewing of the puppet(not done)

Yah.. That's how much hw i have-.-''
The english is use com and type everything out..
So all done except the sewing^^
wow..
In two days can finish most of my homework^^
I so guaii^^
Haha!!
OK...
So tomorrow is my brother's birthday..
He is turning 15 tonight at 12am!
Bought him this PRESENT..
Haha^^
For me la..
When I think that my brother is 15, i think of this" WAAA!
He SO OLD AH!!"
Haha^^
jkjk
But I am like so called young..
And he is 15!!!
SO OLD><
HAHA! I will be that old...
But when I think of like 25 yrs old, " Wa SO YOUNG!"
Very LOL right!!!
ok..
So that's all^^
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: