6:07 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today, nothing much..
Me and my brother went out, cycled to Giant to buy food...
It was raining...
So we cycled in the rain...
Then like that lo..
Just came back from audi..
I had an extra 2k @cash to spend in it..
But then since cannot buy anything that is forever, I gave it to Eunice...
Then Eunice went to buy me something...
But is not  forever de..
But still nice^^
So..
In audi, Eunice got couple le^^
WOO HOO!
Hopefully he wont break up with her...
I some more told him personally that cannot break her heart^^
He said, haha ok^^
So he better keep his promise^^
HEHE
Oh ya!
The puppet thing I cut out already..
But then not nice...
I want ask teacher if she can give me a new one anot..
Just tell teacher which I cut wrongly, which is true..
So hope that teacher will give me one new one^^
So, thats all^^
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: