6:52 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today went out with Eunice and Siti whilst Sheryl and the other 5 friends went out with her to bowling..
So, me, Eunice and Siti took the train to Bukit Batok to go to West Mall...
We went to the arcade..
We went there to take Neoprint..
Cause it only cost $3 to $6..
And JP cost $9..
So cheaper..
But then, NO ONE told us that need the card..
Have the coin slot, but then, they went to block it with melted plastic..
Then it dried in that coin slot..
So, we needed to buy the card and top it up..
But since it was like not worth it, we never go take pic..
So sad..
Then we traveled back to JP, went back to the arcade, took pics, then played DDR^^
Tried a new song..
WOW!!
Nearly fail sia!!
Need to train on that song^^
Then went buy food, went to the banquet..
We bought cheese fries^^
I bought Ice lemon tea while Eunice and Siti bought ice chocolate since don have milo..
Then when I drank my drink, waaa
damn sour!!
Then I let Eunice and Siti taste..
They also say very sour..
Then tell me not to drink cause maybe it is expired..
So my money wasted):
After that, went to the central park,  never play anything, just like walk walk, then went back to JP..
Then we bought hair bands^^
Different color, but nice!!
We also bought another hair band, all just nice to match the hair band we bought just now!!
I bought pink, Eunice, purple, and Siti blue^^
I WANTED THE PURPLE ONE):
Oh well, me and Eunice love purple..
Only got one..
She took it):
But never mind^^
Since my "set" is pink, I took pink^^
Then my "set" was pink, Eunice "set" was purple, and Siti "set" was blue^^
Haha!
Then went back to the arcade again, then before we played, we saw..
SHERYL!!!
OMG!
No la..
jkjk
Someone that looked like sheryl, cause the clothes the same, face about the same, and her OTHER characteristics also the same..
So LUCKILY not her ah
Not hor...
Dunno what will happen liao..

So, the plan may change..
Now have 2 choices:
Go to Marina Sands to visit my uncle ( 3days, go there, come back, go there, come back....)
OR
My uncle comes to my house to eat and that's it..(come here, go back, THE END)

So, obviously I want THAT..
You should know..
LOL
OK..
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: