6:46 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Today.. Celebrated National Day at school:D
Saw Eunice, she was directly in front of me, but she never see dao wo.. lol==
then, went sch myself.. Then, reach sch..
I wore my pink monkey shirt><"
But supposed to wear red.. But then I only have my p5 camp shirt..
So, I brought that just in case:D
So, in the end.. Changed:D
So, yeah..
1 hour, pe..
My grp the dance moves... OK ok ahh:/
But at least have some moves:)
So, after that..
Recess:D
Ate sandwich.. Supposed to be tuna..
But then I never see carefully then took the egg sandwich. but nvm lah..
Still nice to eat:D
So, then went to the hall for the celebration
Then our national gift was paper clips and a blur pencil case..
So, blah blah blah with the concert:D
Quite fun ahh
My leg numb tiao.. LOL
Then wanted to go home..
Then I walk with Tasha..
Then at the other end, saw Kwang Hwa and Owen..
Then they ask us if ltr want go visit pri sch..
Then Eunice called me, cuz she saw me chatting with them..
So, she came over then continue chatting..
Then we went JP, Kwang Hwa solo, took taxi first==
After he took taxi, the bus came.. LOL
Then damn crowded..
Then the bus suddenly stop or whatever, then Eunice fell on me, and I fell on Owen ><"
LOL
Then blah blah..
Went to meet Kwang Hwa at LJS..
He and owen ate...
Then me, Eunice and Li Pin, just sit down, never eat and just chat lohh
Then sian mahh, so, I told owen that we going macs then meet him at jwps..
But then after that Eunice say she not going le, so, I ask her to msg owen that we not going liao..
Then we all wanted to go eat macs, but then damn crowded..
So, went to LP house!!! 
Haha, so then we went to play play play, and chat chat chat..
Then when I was in the toilet, Eunice and LP heard a knocking on the wall.
But I never hear dao..
Then Eunice was damn scared.. somemore she wanted to also do her business..
So, she ask me go in with her while so do her business..
But then, she went in alone..
And me and LP were outside, like guarding her like that..
A few minutes later she come out, she say she too scared to do her business..
LOL
Then.. yeha.
Continue chat..
Then went home..
Tmr going out with Eunice, Li Pin, Siti and Rachel!!! :D
Hopefully Siti wont be too hungry when she watch us eat:/
She fasting mahh
LOL
So, that's most prob all:D
Oh oh oh!!!
I know all my SS501 members le!!!
I LOVE PARK JUNG MIN
HE'S DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTTEEEE!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Xd
Anyways, ciaos:D

Quote of the day:
Happiness is just like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude you..
But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come sit on your shoulder softly...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: