10:31 PM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong!!! ( it means hi in Korean)
So.. very long never blog le, so decided to blog.. since i'm kinda bored.
No lahh, not bored, cuz now I have SS501 vids to watch^^
hehehhehehe..
So anyways, these past few days..
OK ok, some were fine, some were bad, and none were good):
Sooo... just gonna elaborate on the bad ones:/
Soo.. we doing the 1B parody thingy..
Then we thought about a GOOD idea:)
Then we went to do it..
then some idiot, went to call me, saying THINGS..
so i had to go home..
Then went home..
Had a huge fight with that idiot..
then i cry cry cry..
called an angel for help..
then idiot went to scold me say why I call angel==
wanna kick idiot!!! :@
Anyways.. then blah blah, went to use com..
watched SS501!!!
I was super sad then.. and poof! Watch SS501 jiu happy happy le:)
Haiz.. I love them forever!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 
so, yeah..
Tmr gonna go out with ppl to do parody... and play:)
Maybe also gonna go singtel go ask them what happen to my sim card:/
Then maybe can sms again!^^
Haiz...
So, yeah:)
That's about it for now:)
Ciaos!!!
Quote for the day:

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: