6:22 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Hmm, nothing much lahh, actually  have.. but then I forgot or lazy to type out here:/
LOL
Anyways, today.. school..
My phone got prob one loh):
LP bought new phone:D then my phone kanna spoil==
Not say spoil lahh, but cnnt sms..
):
Haiz.. then Eunice today morning msg me say that she not meeting me( She msged me at 12.11AM)
Xd
Haha, then went sch myself.. blah blah blah
Then music.. blah blah blah
Then mother tongue..
Walao ehh!!! Teacher never come):
I wasted my time last night to finish up the hw sia..
Make me miss my fav chi show):
Haiz.. nvm
Then I read my storybook for the whole 1 hr:D
Left about 90 plus more pages le!! WOOTS!
Hehehe Xd
Then recess, ate something like a taco or burrito or smth..
Then eng!!!
First time see 1B so excited about Eng '-'
Hahaha
Then LP grp acted out/ presented!! ^^
So fun watching them acting:D
Hahaha...
Then assembly, stayed in the classroom, we drew comic, about respect.
I drew about a boy forgot to sign his test, then he went to forge his parents signature then his friend saw liao, went to tell him that he not respecting teacher and his parents.. Then he thought about it and decided to own up..
But c'mon lahh, i dont think one person could convince someone so easily==
I dont even think anybody would even care==
LOL..
So, yeah, then maths..
Teacher go through our hw, then our drawing test:D
I got 7.. But then I calulated, i got 9'-'
Teacher forgot to add in the 2 marks for my 12cm line Xd
So, yeahh..
Then we did an open-book quiz/test
Quite ok ok ahh:D
Then handed in, then went to the hall..
Then blah blah blah..
Got onto the bus, and off we went to HPB(Health Promotion Board)
Then went to the health zone:D
Fun^^
LOL
Then we got a free bottle of carrot juice mixed with fruit juice with wolfberry:D Haha, I remembered it'-' :O
LOL
Then also they gave us a wet tissue ahh'-' The zap smth..
I forget le and lazy to go my bag go see:/
Anyways, then went back to sch..
Then went to JP with Eunice cuz she wanted to see the earpiece..
Then I bought GUMMY BEAR <3
LOL
Then got one, is like mouth shaped ahh, WALAO!!!!
TASTED LIKE CHERRIES!!!
MY GOD!! DAMN NICE LIKE MADDD!!!
But sadly, I only took ONE of that):
I think by the time I want again, no more liao):
BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I ATE A GUMMY BEAR WHICH TASTED EXACTLY LIKE CHERRY!!! I WAS IN HEAVEN WHEN I ATE IT () :)
LOL
Then went to take 241, met Mei Ling and Tasha in the line.. so went with them
Did not know Mei Ling took 241 siaa'-'
SO, yeah..
Then Tasha got off, I got off then Mei Ling got off maybe after 2 stops after I dropped...
Then went home..
Blah blah blah
I listen to music, dance here dance there, cuz need burn calories:D
So I dont grow fat Xd
but then i cnnt dance extremely crazy(which I normally do)cuz I need hold my MP3 and dance..
So, then after awhile, I rest mahh
Then my brother went off the light..
Then I close my eyes, and vua-la!
I fell asleep..
Most of the time is he cause me to sleep one==
LOL
Then my mother woke me up for dinner:D
eat hao le, then watch TV, for 1hr, then went online..
So, yeahh..
That's all:D
Ciaos!!!

Quote of the day:  Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending.
Accept the pain now and get ready for success.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: