8:04 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:)
Yesterday, went to sleep damn freaking early!!!
Like 6 or 7 pm siaa
Then I woke up at 11 am :)
So much sleep!!!^^
Haha, okay..
Then, today, woke up, realized I was home alone...
So, went to sing songs, but was not so crazy..
And only sang 1 song..
Normally I would sing alot of songs, so yeha..
Then eat eat eat..
Paid the price for eating so much:/
Kanna stomach ache
Until now, I still so called "recovering" from my stomach ache..
So yeah..
I'm so damn freaking jealous about other ppl!
About what??
About when people eat something, either its a big meal or not, THEY DONT GROW FAT!!!
And when I eat, GUESS WHAT!? MY STOMACH WILL GROW BIG!!!!!
AND EVEN IF I DON'T EAT, IT ALSO GROWS BIG!!!
FOOK MY STOMACH!!!
I HATE IT WITH ALL MY FREAKING HEART!!!!
I just like want to use a knife go cut it till its slim!!!!
ARGGG!!!!!
I just so damn freaking hate my stomach!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
I dont think that one day, I would ever see a flat tummy ever in my life):
It seems impossible~
HAIZ... I JUST HATE MY STOMACH TO DEATH!!!
Anyways, ciaos!!!! >:X

Quote of the day:
Smart listens to the head, stupid listens to the heart, be stupid :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: