5:16 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong:)
Kinda bored~ And kinda lazy to load more ss501 videos cuz internet so slow== cnnt watch in peace==
watch half way, need to let it load==
so ma fan..
Anyways, can sms le:) hehehhe
Tmr going out with Eunice, Jean and Khai Rui..
So.. stuck'-' dunno what to say '~'
eeee :] so cute the face^^ '~'
Xd
today nothing one~ so boring..
So.. i can sms le, i alr said that on top==
but nvm, lets just leave it as it is~ not make my post look short Xd
Hmm.. maybe gonna eat ice cream ltr:/
Currently my blog music playing unlock..
lagging==
ARGH!!! CURSE U SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION!
Haiz, nvm.. at least its way faster than before
This is called APPRECIATION.. LOL
I'm totally being epic??
nvm:)
Anyways, something epic happened..
Not gonna say here, cuz i think its personal??
I dunno.. just not gonna say here^^
RDM:
I WANNA MEET MY SS501 OPPA T.T 
MUST WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK.. HAIZ..
DECEMBER LEHH T.T

haha, i told u it would be rdm.. but seriously, i wanna see them T.T
I'm not a totally CRAZY fan.. i'm just a CRAZY fan:)
LOL
I think that's all I should say for now:/
Ciaos!!!:)

Quote for today:

What we do for ourselves dies with us, but what we do for others remains and is immortal~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: