6:51 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong!!! :)
Gonna blog about Eunice bday:)
After the musical thingy, which was damn freaking fun btw, i wished it was longer:/
Anyways, I went to meet Siti and Li Pin first.
Went to toilet change, then forgot to bring shoe):
Then yay, siti bring extra shoe for me:)
Heels.. LOL, nvm:)
Then we went to get the cake for eunice:)
Then went to meet her downstairs her block..
Played a "prank" which failed i think.. Cuz I heard Eunice say in chi, very fake horh..
LOL
Then went buy slurpee:)
then went to central park:)
Picnic-ed with Eunice, Siti and Li Pin:)
At first went shelter, but then ppl came, so then we decided to move..
Sat on the mat which siti brought:)
Then ate the cake.. lighter failed.. so we had imaginary fire Xd
Then ate the cake:)
Eunice opened her presents:)
Then we wanted to play the swing.. but then got ppl.. so we played other stuff..
Then we keep on looking at the swing there to see whether the ppl there go liao..
Then one time we went there, like look at them for 10 sec??
Then the YOUNG GIRL, malay, said: " SEE WHAT SEE!?"
Like gangster like that, got the young girl and young boy with an adult??
I think the young children influence with the gangster like "adult" ..
SO, then we left the arcade..
Then found out that the ppl there left==
So, went arcade, played ddr.. after the ppl playing left, I noticed that I lost my arcade card!!
But some how I was not scared AT ALL..
So means in the end I will find it mahh..
SO, went searching~
Bo liao..
*spoke too soon:/ should have never thought about" hmm, since i not scared, i will find it one lah" *
Haiz.. so in the end, lost it:/
then we neo^^
After that went to another shop for eunice to catch her toy cuz in arcade she caught a keychain:)
Jealous:/
Most of the time, the first time u try u will catch one.. Then when u try again, cnnt one:/
I wasted my first try on smth not worth it):
Anyways, Eunice went to the toy shop?? to catch her hello kitty..
Failed):
I gave her some coins since is her bday:)
In the end, never catch anything:/
So then went to comic collection, siti bought stuff there, then Eunice and Li Pin went to havry norman to print pics..
Needed to wait for 15 min.. but then alr 5.30.. so i needed to go home liao..
so went home~
THE END!! LOL
SO yeah.. thats all:)
Fri.. hmm went home from sch:)
Yeah.. nth much yesterday~
Today, sat^^
Finished all my hw alr^^
WHOO!!!
LOL..
Ciaos:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: