7:23 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong!! ^^
Today went out with Eunice to buy my bday presents^^
So we met first, then I go exchange money $$ then i help my bro buy his pens..
Then after that went to comics connection to buy my KPOP stuff <3 <3 <3 XD
Then buy hao liao went to eat wantoon noodle :) Yummy^^ HEHEHEHE
Then after eat liao, we went to see for photo book/album to share our memories <3
Then we went to NTUC see first, then went to popular :)
Bought a $4 album book which has 100 pockets which means can put 200 photos <3
After we buy liao went to print some pictures at Harvy Norman so that can put into the book ^^
So we selected 4 photos and 2 other photos of SHINee <3 then waited.. then hao liao, went to collect it then went to the library the cafe thr to go decorate^^
Nice:) Gonna take pics as we grow older:P then keep as memories <3 <3 <3
Wednesday going back to school to buy books.. I only need to buy chinese and handbook jiu hao liao ^^
Then after we buy go camwhore then go print and put in the photo book^^ hehehehe!!

So, yesterday was Christmas!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! :P
Opened my presents got a nice sling bag^^
Then today received a choco from Eunice as my X'mas gift. LOL XP
So anyways, yesterday ate X'mad dinner :) Nice ^^
After ate dinner, went online:)
So yeah.. I thinks thats all ba..
Ciaos^^

*One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on someone's face and knowing that your'e the one who put it there*

You Might Also Like

0 comments: