7:11 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong ^^
Very long never post le :P
So, holidays started, went back for musical.. tmr have musical :/
Hope that its gonna be fun :/
Few days ago went Karaoke with Eunice and Siti :)
Fun fun^^ My voice went off tune some times ):
Anyways, it was quite cold, then I ordered bubble tea, then Eunice and Siti ordered HOT chocolate..
Then the bubble tea they put in a glass, the glass so tall!!!! Then we sing sing sing..
Then when we were singing SHINee Ring Ding Dong, my finger got cut by the WALL TT
It bled like mad...
And it hurts like hell TT
Then continue singing, then after that went Jurong East go take Eunice brother's badminton racket, then went home..
Wanna go karaoke again :)
Then yesterday went to Snow City with Eunice and Noah :)
Me and Eunice met at Boon Lay MRT station, then I reach first mah, then the whole place was full of bangala.. I'm not trying to be racist, but its kinda scary..
Then Eunice came, then went to meet Noah at Jurong East..
Then we walked to Snow City^^
Eunice helped us paid first, then we took our jackets, gloves and boots..
I was super blur ==
I wore my boots wrong side..
Then I couldn't zip my jacket, then Eunice helped me..
Then I was trying to squeeze my bag into the locker, then I pushed too hard, then the whole locker thingy NEARLY FELL ON ME!!!
Then I wore my gloves wrong side==
Then we went in, it was even colder than before..
Then we took pics, then went up to the "slide" then slide down^^
Fun:)
Then we play play play, then we went out, blah blah, then we went to jp to eat..
All of us ate Hokkien Mee :)
Then after that we went to Central Park, played the swing thingy:)
Then we play play play then went home.
So then earlier today (2am plus) my brother and father fought..
Then at ard 8 or 9 am, my mother and father fought..
Today, my mama off work ^^
Then we went to jp buy things, then saw A LOT of epic things.. Not gonna say here^^
So yeah, I think thats all ba:)
I HEART SHINee now ^^
I also HEART SS501 <3 ^^
I HEART KPOP!!!! <3
LOL
I think now I'm gonna eat my "supper", curry with rice ^^
Ciaos!!! :)

SS501 FAN PAGE!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ss501-triple-s/149203131845132

You Might Also Like

0 comments: