5:55 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong:)
Yesterday(friday) went out with Eunice go Jurong East go swim :)
So before that we had to go to school just to give ONE FORM and $10==
Then we went to school tgt, I wore pe then eunice wore her home clothes..
Then when walking to school saw Ariel, then we asked her to help us give the form cuz me and Eunice wore  slippers.. then apparently cnnt wear slippers go inside==
Then it was 11:11 am, made a wish^^
hehehe XD
Then went take bus to lakeside mrt station, then went chinese garden, walked to swimming complex, then bought the entrance ticket, then went to change and then went to slide down the yellow slide:)
Cuz Eunice wanted to get wet first, then after that go rent the float, so I had to hold the $10 while sliding down the slide.. LOL
Then went to rent the float, the float changed to transparent rather than last time, yellow color.
Then we went to either the lazy pool first or the wave pool :)
Fun^^
Sadly, when we went down the pink and blue slide, not so fun ):
So only went once, then never slide down liao..
Then we just kept going to the lazy and wave pool:P
Then play play play, then went to change, Eunice forgot to bring towel==
Then no choice, I share with her:)
*seems weird right* XD
LOL
Then after change hao le, went to eat KFC:)
Bought Zinger meal.. Burger not spicy de TT
And their drinks all fizzy fizzy de ):
I cnnt drink fizzy drink not ltr will get stomach ache:/
SO, no choice, I use my straw go stir till not fizzy ^^
Hehehheeh
Then after that went back to jp, comics connections :)
Bought SHINee notebook and sticker with Eunice:)
I also bought a SS501 wristband, $2, but dirty de): Cuz they never put packaging..
Then the design not so nice.. only put SS501.. thats it==
I wanted to buy the nicer one, with packaging and the design have their logo, but then $5 ):
Shall buy it next time ba^^
Then we went popular, buy file for SHINee :)
Cuz me and Eunice shall be sharing SHINee things:)
Then went library go put the notebook into the file and admire for awhile.. then Eunice went to play games on my phone..
then went home..
Today rained like mad:)
Happy^^ cuz it rained!! and I was busy sleeping ><
Oh oh, yesterday was 11/11/11.. and at 11:11 pm, I wished again, for the same thing..
And i repeated my wish 3 times XD
Cuz it was something which money couldn't buy^^
heheheh, today woke up, went eat maggie mee, then watch tv, then came online.
This Tuesday need go back to school collect Chinese Camp shirt..
Chinese camp is on 17 nov, at Yuan Ching sec.. (thats whr Sheryl is)
HAIZ, SHERYL==
Then not sure if need straight away go thr, or go to sch first then go yuan ching..
Then 28nov, going for ICONS camp!! YAY
So excited!!
btw, our school prefect is known as ICONS, so.. yeah:)
ICONS camp 3days 2 nights!!! YIPPIE
First day going to camp in school I guess.. then at night gonna have a night walk IN SCHOOL==
Hopefully its gonna be fun!!!
Then 2nd day going our to have amazing race!!
Need to walk/run 10 km!!!
From starting point all the way back to the starting point is 10 km!!! :O
We run our 2.4km is like alr quite long and super tiring, now 10km==
Hopefully wont faint on that day!!
And i dunno if our school got shower anot'-'
Cuz we're gonna camp in school..
And our school so many insects..
CENTIPEDE, BUTTERFLY, ANTS, SPIDERS, GRASSHOPPERS, RATS(YES RATS), MAYBE COCKROACHES (I like got see b4 and like never see b4 so maybe have), MOTHS, MOSQUITO...
Maybe more:/
PRAY that were gonna sleep in somewhere air-conditioned..
Then gonna have campfire^^
Wanna group with Eunice):
But then teacher gonna divide us.. so.. hopefully can grp with her!!!! ^^
She say I can be a rapper.. So.. yay:P hahha
Me want to be singer, not rapper TT but yay, I can rap XD
Nvm, IF one day I get into a KPOP <3 grp I dont mind being a rapper ^^
LOL
Okay, I think thats all bah:)
Ohoh, I have now became a SHINee fan too^^
I <3 SHINEE LIKE MAD!!
I <3 SS501 LIKE MAD!!!
SHINee fan club is called SHAWOL
SS501 fan club is called Triple S
So I'm a Triple SHAWOL ^^ XD HEHEHEHE
CIAOS!!!

SS501 FAN PAGE!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!! :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ss501-triple-s/149203131845132

 KIM HYUN JOONG, HEO YOUNG SAENG, KIM KYU JONG, PARK JUNG MIN, KIM HYUNG JOON!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


ONEW, MINHO, KEY, JONGHYUN, TAEMIN!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: