4:48 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong!!
Today had musical..
OKok.. Sing and dance then did ONE scene..
Then when finish le, saw a GRASSHOPPER!!! So cool!! XD
I never see before a grasshopper in real life before so very cool, finally saw one!!! :)
Currently listening to SS501 songs(windows media player) cuz havent download all the SHINee songs yet :)
Gonna do it all at one go one day :)
Just like what I did with SS501 songs
Listening to music while waiting for my videos to load.. Loading SHINee Star Golden Bell :)
Havent even touch my homework.. Dont want do lahh TT
Feel like eating ice-cream.. Maybe I will eat it later^^ hehehehe
OH OH OH, ~LOVE LIKE THIS!!!!~ Hey girl, ijen.. LOL
*Listening to love like this SS501*
XD, ps, I'm crazy ^^
So anyways, came home, got new microwave and small table^^
So, I ripped the cardboard box open.. and the microwave was so damn freaking big!!!
I cnnt carry it cuz for me too heavy :P
Then I open the box for the small table so much spider web== but luckily no spiders^^
OHOH, STAND BY ME, nal parabwajo.. LOL
*Listening to SHINee stand by me* ^^ HEHEHEHE
Then after awhile, went to sleep..
Did not intend to sleep.. :/
But in the end slept..
I slept for 3 hrs
Then woke up, ate dinner then watch tv then on com le^^
So yeah..
I think thats all bahh..
Ciaos^^

Quote for today:
*The moment of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us*

SS501 FAN PAGE!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ss501-triple-s/149203131845132

You Might Also Like

0 comments: