5:55 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong^^
Today had the chinese camp.. we needed to be in Yuan Ching Sec by 7.. So i had to wake up at 6.
Then I woke up liao, went to call Eunice cuz she ask me to wake her up.
Then I called her^^ Then went to brush my teeth.. blah blah..
Wanted to bring water bottle but then my bag too small ><
Then left house, met Eunice and Li Pin ^^
Took train to Lakeside then walk  to Yuan Ching.
Then Sha Bing lao shi already outside with the rest of our chi class ppl.. and other classes from our sch
Then we went inside.. ALL the boys went to eat breakfast then ALL the girls stayed in the school play loh..
We played swing^^ So good sia..their school have swing TT
Then we chatted and swing-ed :)
Then after awhile, went into the hall.. being separated ):
But heng I grp with Li Pin. then Eunice being grp-ed with other ppl ):
So then we started to play the like "grp name bom, grp name bom, grp name bom to whatever grp name bom"
That game.. then cuz got people from other schools mah, so its like meeting strangers.. so very awkward..
Then after that played other games.. (Too lazy too type it out :P)
Then we went to draw draw ^^
Went into the lab, then teacher taught us how to draw those types of cartoon in the chinese comics..
Then draw draw draw.. inside cold cold cold.. then teacher keep offing and on-ing the air-con ==
Then teacher also taught us how to draw dragon.. then we needed to draw our own 6 squares comic.
Then draw draw draw till lunch^^
Went down to the canteen, then ate:) We had rice, veggie, chicken and egg
My egg was runny TT I hate runny eggs ):
The chicken and veggie was nice^^
Then after that went back into the hall.. Then got performance, about acting..
Then blah blah blah, we went into the classroom then teacher would give us a topic, then we have to twist the story.. then when last 5 min teacher will give us 1 thing that we need to add in.. SO yeah, my grp was the last grp to present^^
Our topic was based on KUNG FU PANDA..
LOL.. And I was the panda^^ hehehe
Then after the acting, we went back to the hall.. did review blah blah..
Then prize presentation.. then went home :)
It ended about 45 min earlier^^ YAYS
LOL.. Cant wait for my ICONS camp!!!
Hopefully gonna be more fun than the chinese camp^^
So yeah.. thats all I think..
Currently waiting for my SHINee vid to load :/
Ohoh!! Tmr, at JP, 2PM will be going there for a fan meeting!!! AHHHH!!!
2PM!!! NICKHUN!!!! <3 <3 <3
Siti is going so I asked her to help me take some pics of him XD
If they were to hold the fan meeting earlier I would go.. but they are holding it at 6 pm ):
Normally I have to be home by 6 pm.. So.. byebye Nickhun ):
LOL.. XD But I dont really love 2PM as much as SHINee and SS501 so.. yeah^^ LOL
hmm. coming 10pm le.. I think i shall go watch my vid now^^
Triple Shawol says Ciaos^^ :P

SS501 FAN PAGE!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!! <3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ss501-triple-s/149203131845132

YAY SS501 !!! <3 <3 <3
                                                             YAY SHINee !!! <3 <3 <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: