7:43 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Annyeong!!
Very long never blog liao horh!! ^^\
heheh, so anyways, exams are OVER!!! YAY!!!
Already get back results!! ^^
Hmm, I passed ALL!! :D
But some, I passed badly):
Like chinese and maths TT
And omg, english!! English comprehension, I was DAMN PRO==
Out of 20 marks, I scored */20 ==
Yup, ONE digit number ==
But heng my what the summary and literature pulled me up^^
So i think I getting B for english:)
So yeah..
Wanted to saw smth here,but decided not to:)
personal^^
Hmm.. soo.. ohoh, today was the sports carnival:)
I played Captain's Ball with Izzah, Reshveny, Faarisah, Dora, Atikah, Nabila:)
We draws against 1A and 1C!! Pro right!! HEHEHE
And we won against 1N2:)
So, we won 3rd place!!
Then went to the hall, ppl showed us sand art, which was like totally AWESOME!! XD
Then was the price presentation..
Hehe, the whole team went up on stage and received their medal:)
FIRST medal in secondary sch so far XD
Then school is ending on 28 oct, fri, next week!!
But then November need go back to school practice for the musical thingy, 6 days..
Then need go CAMP!! To see if we become Student council or sports leader^^
3 days!! <3 <3 <3
Then also need go Yuan Ching sec for chi camp..
Yeah, so November kinda busy :/
But it will be fun^^
Hmm, I shall write about the ICON leader's (prefect) interview:)
Firstly, we had to wait for like 2 hrs before it was our turn==
Cuz each interview with one grp was like 20 min..
Then we went in, was like super nervous at first, but then the moment I went in, I not scared^^
So then the teachers asked us to introduce ourselves all that, then ask us whether we want to be student leader or sports leader..
I chose to become a student council.. Cuz it seems more fun.. ><
Then they told us like what we will be doing if we sports leader or student council.
So yeah..
Then can liao loh.. then went home..
:)
So yeah, I think that's probably it..
Ciaos^^

*Quote of the day*
~Happiness is about the travel and not the destination~

You Might Also Like

0 comments: