7:03 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Eunice FINALLY continue blogging :D
LOLS
So...
Last night, dream of soo many extremely weird stuff==
Then, woke up..
No freedom, so, went to my bedroom
Went to do stupid stuff==
Then i was too sian, go read story book~
Then mama came home, got mac^^
Woots~
Then my father keep shouting at me he want french fries he want french fries
Then I THROW it at him
Then he not happy, go take another packet
Somemore the fries which I threw at him at his butt there, his own "shit" dont want to eat
His own germs he dont want..
Let us eat his germs
FOOK lah
Then cuz obviously they all will blame me..
All shout at me
Then I cry lohh
Then my mama ask me why I cry..
I never tell her
Complicated things happened during that time~
So dont busy body==
Lols
After ate macs, went to online~
blah blah blah..
Audition is taking it's time to downloading
Cuz I need to keep on pausing it to play my fb games><"
Too lag==
Today was not a good day for me ):
Haiz...
So, like that lohh
Now is 9.37pm audi downloaded 35.7%...
So, yeah, like that...
Tmr... nothing much
Everyday nothing much one loh T.T
Cnnt go out==
So, that's all^^

To: IDIOT

You call me fatty
I became HB
And you have to say it in front of ppl
You really dont care about how I feel

Everything
You MUST have
You lie lie lie
Tell other people the wrong things

We helped you soo many fucking times
And you say we don't even help you at all

You always say you can't..
Yeah, I understand that you need help
But you dont even bother to try
You just say, no no no, I can't
But you dont know, do you!?
I hate it that you dont give a damn about even trying

When you help us
With such small matters
You brag about it like a broken record
We help you so many bloody fucking times
And do we brag about it?
No

All of us are pissed off
By you're sickening attitude
And the fact that you dont care about our feelings
Yeah, sometimes you are fun to be with
But most of the time
We get pissed off by you

You are a red leaf
Can't you just turn into a orange leaf?
Then slowly go to a yellow then green leaf!?
Dont go to a red leaf with black spots
Or a completely black leaf
Right now, you are maintaining to be a red leaf
Dont stay there or go down
Go UP
Go be a orange leaf
Cuz I believe that if you dont improve,
You WILL be a black leaf~
And I will seriously hate you

Now, we have been satisfying you
NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO SATISFY ME ONCE
I hope that you can do it~
Stop being so idiotic and change~

That's all ppl:D
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: