6:19 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
yesterday never post..
I have my own reason kays==
LOL
Yesterday, during Science):
Chair so dusty..
Then like after 30 min, Eunice "screamed"
Then the whole class was like, what happen!?
Then she say, got cockroach!!!
Who knew that in one month, the science lab would have cockroach??
LOLS
Then after awhile, I thought about, what happen if the cockroach come here?
Then I turn around to check lahh
And BOOM!!!!
It was crawling towards me!!!
It was like so damn disgusting lohh!!
It crawled under my chair siaa
Then I never freak out, but I got out of my chair, then teacher like surprised we all scared of cockroach
Then walao!!!
The cockroach hor!!!
YUCKS lahh!!!
The shell got yellow dots seii
YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS!!!
Then after sci lesson, at the door there, got another cockroach==
LOLS
Then while walking  back to classroom, Eunice told the story, then LP say the cockroach use parachute land into the classroom
Then Eunice say that the cockroach legs open wide..
Like it want to ....
Then wahh!!!
Damn funny siaa!
Imagine a cockroach using a parachute to land!!!
That will be like so damn cute Xd
Haha!!
Today, P.E, went to play badminton!!!
YAY!!!!
Then we played in the rain Xd
SO fun!!!
Its light rain, not so heavy:DDD
So, after that was sci..
Blah blah blah
Then recess, then Eng..
I grp leader==
I hate being the brp leader T.T
So siann..
Pri sch I everytime grp leader, now sec sch same thing==
Very siann lei
If u do smth wrong, u get blamed for it
If one of ur team members like do smth wrong,  or whatever, grp leader gets blamed for it T.T
Haizzzz.....
Then after that was mt..
I have to say that it was the only time I didn't feel bored:D
But I did fell like sleeping 2 times..
So, then was the AMPedIT!!!
SO FUNNN!!!!!!
First lesson, although never use com, but we learn about cyber wellness, phishing, how to create a strong password, copyright:D
So fun siaa!!:D
Oh yah, starting from next week, every wed for like a few weeks, need to be in school b4 8 T.T
Normally is like before 9..
Why?
Sec one exp need do hip hop dance or whatever, a combo of PE and Music..
Wed was my only day of the week to sleep till 8am siaa
Now need to wake up like at 7 T.T
Haizzzzzzzzzz
Then blah blah blah..
I told Noah I hate him, he took it seriously even though i told him I was joking and now he not talking to me==
So, yeah..
No pic..:D
Hehe
Tmr, got geo, blah blah blah...
That's all:D

To: IDIOT
You know IT, but you dont change..
You continue like ur old self..
Ppl like you dont keep ur promises and I hate it

Everything now, is about you you you..
I dont understand why you must be like that
Just a simply task and you cant even do it
Cuz you did not even bother to try

When are you ever gonna change?
Never???

That's all ppl:D
Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: