9:09 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Yesterday night..
Spent a little time with my papa
Kinda pity him X^X
Dunno why.. But dont KPO><"
Anyways..
Woken up by my brother..
I was having a dream that NEEDED to be finish..
But, NOOOOO
T_T
I was dreaming that it was snowing then I met this women..
She was laying beside me on the floor..
With the snow..
Then all of us was freezing..
Then POOF!
Suddenly got this guy appear and lay with us, trying to stay warm..
Then the feeling was like, I was freezing, and I can feel it..
Then I told them to put their hands on their neck..
Cuz then will be warm mahh
Then my hand was freezing...
AND I COULD FEEL IT
And I put my hand on my neck,
AND THEN I COULD FEEL THE WARMNESS!!!
Then, BOOM!
WOKE UP T.T
So, woke up..
Watch TV
Eat..
Then eat Yellow watermelon
So juicy!!!
Haha XD
Lols
Then my mother call, say meet us at JP popular..
So, met her
Late of coz..
Cuz of SOMEBODY
Lols
Then walk here walk there..
We went shopping!!!
Shopped for sch shoes, jeans..
Blah blah blah..
I bought 2 pairs of 3/4 jeans at Giordano..
One black and one dark blue..
I got a free "I <3 SG" Mug
LOL
Then saw Rui Yi and Rui Yan..
Heng they never see me..
They were arguing..
Can hear them><"
LOLS
So, then went home loh
Today is FRIDAY!!!!
X^X
Bye bye holidays..
See you next year!!! X_X
Hello School..
See you every mon-fri T.T
Haiz..
So, yeah, that's prob all for today
Eunice came back today!!!
Now chatting with her:D
Haha
So, yeah..

Haiz...
To: ME, THE FUCKING BITCH
I feel that I am the problem to EVERYONE who I meet..
I am like the heartbreaker..
I am the cause of ppl troubles..
I am always the one who ruins ppl lives
I am the bad-luck
I am ALWAYS the cause to ppl trouble

I am beartbrokened..
But maybe I break my own heart
Since I am the heart breaker...
So, i broke my own heart
I dont feel like existing on this world

I am most prob the worst person living on this Earth
I so badly wanna change
But I just keep on forgetting about it
I dont think before I type, say...
And I hate it
I want me to go and die

Ciaos..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: