5:23 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Last night/morning==
Waste of my time!!! T.T
I stayed up all morning to 5a.m.
To watch the red moon
Guess what!!??
I did'nt see it!!!! ==
Firstly, got a lot of clouds blocking the moon..
Then got rain..
Then cuz got lightning, then maybe can see it
My father saw it 3 times siaaa!!!!
So good
Then obviously the sky very big,
And my eyes cant look at the whole sky..
Then I dont know where to exactly focus my eyes..
So, in the end, never see T.T
Must wait for another 7 yrs to see it again.. :/
So, woke up, went online...
Went offline. Watch TV
Went online
Blah blah blah..
BORED
Then got one guy,
He say Hi
Then I say Hi
Then he say: " I love you baby"
Then I argue with him
In the end, he said: " ha :D"
==
Then I never chat with him alr
So, yeah, like that==
Today was Wk b'day party..
Never go..
Tmr, going to meet with pri sch chi teacher and our 6E chi class:DD
SO... need to do fin my hw fast!!!


To: IDIOT

After you have used finish that thing,
You just chunk it in the sink
You went to get something to eat
You ate it
The rest, you flushed it down the toilet
You're wasting precious food
You think that you have lots of money
You can just continue wasting whatever you've got

No one wants to argue with you
Cuz it always end up being you who wins
And you will make a big fuss of it

When you do things which are so simple..
You brag about it
Big deal
We do it all the time..
We help you do it too,
then when you do it urself,
you always think that, "see, i dont need your help, i am the best"
But, you always need ppl's help..
And you're not the best

I have nothing to say to you
Cuz I did'nt know that such a person could be so idiotic

That's all:DDD
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: