4:28 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl!!:D
Today had the most awesome dream ever!!!
>v<
hmmm, lets start this, yesterday night i went to sleep at 3a.m.!!!
And guess what!!!??
I NOT SLEEPY AT ALL
So, i lay down there, suffering to try and fall asleep..
At about 6.45a.m. I fell asleep i think...
Then I woke up at 7 plus a.m. ...
Then continue sleeping
and BOOM!
That AWESOME DREAM happened!!
Turns out that I dont need HIM :D
So, then woke up, watch TV..
Blah blah blah..
Went to the coffee shop with my bro and father..
Dot dot dot
Then watch more TV, came online.
And HE is online now, but he is appearing offline so~
Anyways, this dream I had, will tell you now!!! :D
Title: JUSTIN BIEBER SANG TO ME.
I dreamt that, I was waiting at the pedestrain crossing..
Then this number called me..
I answered and this guy started singing to me..
Then I saw myself standing there looking weird..
LOLS
Then I saw this guy in a purple shirt wearing a light brown hat walking towards me and holding his phone..
Then he suddenly appeared right in front of me, and continued singing..
BTW, i dunno what song he was singing><"
Then I just looked shocked at him.
And like, he was flirting with me..
Then suddenly I said, hi JB!!:D
Then I said, "can give me two autographs??"
He was like, "okay....?"
Then all of a sudden we were in this room, with me, JB and my partner, Izzah..
Then JB was like flirting with me..
And he gave me the autographs..
Then I gave one to Izzah and I pointed to Izzah..
Cuz in real life, Izzah LOVES JB..
Then so sad, JB look at Izzah like, "what's your problem huh!?"
Like not happy like that..
And then I dunno what happen alr.
Either forgot or I woke up><"
Nice dream for me, but I dont want tell Izzah, dont make her sad =S

Grrrr!!! Why must HE be online!!!! :@
Now, I keep on looking at FB to see if he chatting with me anot!!!
Haiz, WHY MUST HE BE ONLINE T.T
NVM
Dont talk about HIM

Anyways, the rest of the day is boring...
Tmr, Eunice and LP coming my house to do chi hw.
Watch movie==
But then I cant find the movie!!!
Have to ask my mother where she placed them
And need my bro's help to plug in the CD player into the TV...
Then tmr need wake up early, go clean and tidy the house..
And set everything up
Later still need ask my mother if tmr after we finish do hw, can go JP anot..
So, hopefully can~
pray^^
Waiting for my mother to come home with dinner~
LOLS
So, that's all for now.

2 pics~



Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: