5:45 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl!!!:D
Today, woke up, went to get ready etc;
Went to sing song XD
It "woke" me up XD
So, went to meet Siti first..
Then met her at her block downstairs..
Went to call Eunice and Siti went to msg her
We supposed to wake her up><"
Haha
But she was long awake.. So, haha!!!^^
So, then, Eunice have'nt fully wake up.
She was extremely quiet==
So, went to buy tickets..
Then went to buy slurpee
We sneak it inside the cinema><"
SORRY LAHHH T.T
I know I very bad~~ Lols
So, watch the movie, Mr.Popper's penguins!!!
So funny and touching!!
Felt like crying 2 times
But, it was an awesome movie^^
So, went out of the cinema, then Eunice finally became hyper
Yay!!!! Finally XD
Haha
Then after that went to Siti's house...
Play with hammie..
Actually wanted to take pics..
But then never :/
Then suddenly Eunice very itchy..
Keep on scratching herself..
She say is the hamster..
Then after awhile, I also started getting itchy O.O
Then Eunice kanna by a lot of mosquito bites :S
Then I also dunno why I itchy..
Smth to do with hamster~
Then we went out to the swing there...
Then on our way there, got all these rocks lahh
Then we all go and play on it!!!
SO DAMN FUN SIAAA
THen our mission is to get from where we are standing to the other side
Without touching the lake which is grass
XD
Haha
Then we continue playing on it for like 3 or 4 times!?
Or more!!
And yes, it was that fun..
For me, I feel like I am in a life or death situation XD
So, yeah, it was extremely fun!
But then cuz they are ROCKS
So, all of us have cuts... XD
But, not pain lahh, for me><"
Then we went to buy drinks
Then went to the swing there..
Got ppl..
Then the Eunice and Siti keep on pestering to come my house :/
So, blah blah blah..
Went to arcade, went to neo!!!^^ <3
So fun:D
Then we went to DDR...
Got ppl so we wait.. then they say tap first cuz later they going to play again
So kind!!!^^
Then, for dunno what reason, me and Eunice were like scared??
Then is like, we in competition with them.. Must win..
Also dunno why :S
So, then, we played...
Then... yeah like that lohh
Then we found a new shop:DD
Called More Than Words!!!
So nice siaa!!!
Me, Eunice and Siti plan to buy shirts and shorts there!!!:D
Then all of us will be like wearing the same clothes XD
Haha!!!
It's a very nice shop:D
Haiz..
My audition..
Now its 8.28pm and it is 25.3% downloaded
LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG way to go==
Okays, maybe not that long
But you get the point~
I hope><"
Lols
That's all!!!:D
Oh yah!!!
My upstairs neighbor so damn noisy siaa!!!
I shouted to my ceiling SHUT UP LAHH!!!!
Noting happened==

To: IDIOT
why in the fucking hell would you do it!!!?
You gave it to US
GAVE
Then you went to tell her lies
SAYING that we TOOK it from you
Why are you like THAT!?

You repeat and repeat and repeat
Do you know how fucking irritating it is!?
You're like a broken recorder playing the same things over and over and over again
This is why i hate IT'

Whenever you are just so fucking not knowing what is going around,
you only like have a max of 5 min memory!
And that's when you're broken record plays over and over again~

You force ppl to do things~
You say that it will make us happy
But, NO
You only do it for your own satisfaction
Not for our satisfaction~
Can you just stop being so idiotic!?


That's all!!^^
Ciaos:D


You Might Also Like

0 comments: