5:14 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Yesterday lazy to post.. so..
Yeah~
Yesterday ate mac for dinner:D
Lols
Watched BOF
Boys over flower~
Nice nice:DDD
As always.. haha Xd
Today.. woke up..
SUNDAY!!!!! X^X
Last day of holiday!!!! T.T
So, blah blah blah..
Me and my brother went to cut our hair..
I went to cut layer..
My hair and fringe..
REGRETTED CUTTING MY FRINGE X^X
So, yuck==
The barber say need cut short then able to cut layer..
So, no choice lohh
But it will grow back
Hopefully fast
If i tie my hair hor, my pony tail so short, fluffy :<
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz
I somemore look like boy like that
Then Eunice msg me saying that she now outside, going to cut hair also
Haha!!!
We always cut same time one lohh (or same day, week)
HAHA!!!
SPECIAL Xd
Then while I was cutting hor,
WAHH!!!
So ps lehh!!!
The person found a white hair..
Haiee yoooo X^X
Damn ps ):
So yeah...
Went home..
Blah blah blah.
And went online...
SO, yeah..
That's alllllllllllllllllllllllll
Tell me which one nicer...
My pic:D
If i put down or move to the side...
(I prefer to the side)


Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: