4:36 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations people!!:D
Today, woke up one minute after Eunice msged me..
LOLS
Then we chat chat chat..
I went to "cook" pizza ♥♥
^^
And I ate it ALL!!! Yummy~
Then I went to watch TV..
My brother came home from school..
Then continue watch TV
Blah blah blah..
Went out to buy my father drinks and ourselves also.
Walked out of the house..
And OMG!!!
This WEIRD looking insect was on the corridor, outside my room..
Heng my window close not it could go inside my room
Then we took a few pics of it..
But I never cuz I never bring my phone..
TOO BAD TO THOSE WHO WANNA SEE IT!!!
No lah, I not so heartless :D
If i took a pc of it, I will show it to you, but I never.. Sorry ppl D:
Then went to buy drinks..
Went home..
The insect disappeared D:
But, to me, it looked like a leaf insect...
So, i dunno.. :P
Then came home..
Do no sense things..
Then planned about what I'm gonna buy for Eunice, Li Pin, Dora, Noah and Khai Rui for their Birthdays and YouthDay..
And me and Eunice anniversary:D
So, to Eunice han!!! If your reading this, just to let ya' know that I already know what to buy for you^^
So, watch out~~ Watch out for that piece of paper where I wrote down what to buy for you^^
Haha
Anyways, just ate finish my dinner~
So..
Yeah
Nothing much else to say now.
Thursday Eunice and LP ♥♥♥ coming to my house to do chi hw..
Then dunno after do fin hw can go out to JP anot..
Have to ask my mama on wed, tmr..
So, pray hard><"
Then on Fri, Eunice and Siti♥♥♥ coming to my house to play..
Play the X-Box the game..
LOLS
Fun^^
So, yah, that's probably it for today...
Haiz..
On the previous post I said that I could sleep right..
I spoke too soon==
Last night could not sleep..
As in, when my mother and brother woke up and left, then I fell asleep==
So, my sleeping "problem" continues..
Sad sad...
I want more ppl to link siaa..
So little people visit my blog and tag T~T
Hmmm, I go MSN go type and on fb also!!:D
Okays, done..
But only on FB..
Last time try on MSN, no one did...
So, hopefully FB will:D
Okays, that's all..
Gonna edit my pic now..
SO, WAIT!^^



So, now, gonna show you ppl 2 awesome songs:DD
Hope you like it^^


First song:
Shake it up Selena Gomez






Second Song: 
Top of the world Mitchel Musso






Enjoy~
Ciaos:D


You Might Also Like

0 comments: