5:17 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations::D
Please be warned that this post will have some swear words..
Parental Guidance is advised XDDD
No, but seriously, there WILL be swear words..
So.. Yesterday..
After I shut down my com, went to watch Boys Over Flowers <3
Then my right eye twitched 2 times...
One was, I can go out to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 on Monday which is tmr..
The other one was my mama ordered PIZZA!!!^^
Haha
Then watch..
Went to get the cover cause I cold mah..
Then when I put the cover over me, suddenly, my ankle there super fucking pain..
Then i removed the cover..
Then my leg have the pain also..
Then I saw this BROWN FURRY INSECT coming out of the cover..
Then the INSECT bite me till got blood T.T
The pain was like, somebody inserting a needle into you with a lot of force on purpose and then someone go put fire on it
Then I had 2 bites..
So DUH
it was so fucking pain..
Then I saw this WEIRD looking thing on the floor..
PSST
Thought it was the idiot insect who bit me..
Then after it died, btw, it did not even move==
I went to look that INSECT under the microscope..
Look so damn extremely WEIRD...
My mama say look like the fleas from the dogs and cats..
Or, it was a raisin==
Then I saw that insect running toward the kitchen after I saw the furry thing..
Then my mama went to psst psst around the house..
The idiot who bit me make my cry..
~And yes, it was that pain..
Then after a while, I went to search for the insect..
And TA-DA!!
I saw a BIG RED FLYING ANT on the floor, dying slowly from the PSST PSST
!!!!
OMG!
A RED ANT bit me 2 times!!!
Then I had a little chat with IT...
I say to IT, "hoi! Why bite me hah!! I innocent u come bite me for what!? I never threaten u right!!?? Now, you're suffering like me, from ur bite"
OMG!
My right eye twitched 2 or 3 or 4 times!!:DD
Anyways, continue.
After the red ant bite hor, i keep on swearing'-'
PAIN MAH!!!
XD
And so, it died a slow and torturous death:D
Oh, and this was MY FIRST TIME BEING BITTEN BY A RED ANT!!
So, therefore, I have experienced a red ant bite..
And I NEVER want to be bitten by red ants again:D
Cuz it fucking hurts like hell..
Now, my ankle and leg got on dot there'-'
Oh!!
And I'll upload the first weird insect I thought that bit me and the idiot red ant who did bite me:D
Today.. Nothing much
papa came home..
blah blah blah
Did finish my english hw.. Only the chart and the cut-outs.
Still need do a movie poster and 2 mind-maps..
Science yesterday do finish..
Science also nothing much to do one loh..
Only hw left now is Chi which most prob will be completed on the 9th:D
Meeting LP and Eunice to watch the chi movie..
They coming my house to watch:DDD
Then English, will be completed ONE day XD
Okay..
Now going edit the idiot pics..:D
Wait ah^^
Done!!:D
Sorry that its facing the wrong wayD:


So, yah..
Now, my pics:D

Only one^^
Yeah, it was extremely fucking pain :@
Ciaos:DD

You Might Also Like

0 comments: