6:56 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Today, was such an unlucky day):
Firstly, woken up by my mothers call
Then woke up, ate my brunch
Then my bad luck started from then on T.T
While cooking, I put egg mahh
Then I saw got one small piece of the eggshell drop inside..
I wanted to take it out, but it disappeared..
Then while eating, I found it, but it was alr in my mouth ):
Then after eat, went to drink coke..
Then I used the mac donald the coke glass
Just nice, cuz I cant drink gassy, I had to make the coke flat
Then it overflowed T.T
Then it spilled onto the floor..
Then I had less coke to drink and had to clean the floor
And when I spilled it, I got hit by my bro==
Then after cleaning, I went to watch TV
Then continue, blah blah blah
Then went to watch more TV
LOLS
Then went to fetch my father
He hold my hand so damn extremely tight==
Then while walking home, he baballing away==
Then reach home, he snatch my TV away ):
Then I went to like, dunno~
Forgot><"
PSPS ah ppl
Oh! Remember le!!
I went to wash hamster cage
Then I went to open the box, filled with hamster needs like food all this
Then got so many spiders T.T
I killed them Xd
HEHEHEHHEHEHE (evil face)
Then while washing, my bro and my father argued
My father was like shouting at him to cook dinner
Then he throw temper
Dont ever mess with him when he is in temper
He is like the devil when he throws temper><"
Then I accidentally knock to him
He scold me T.T
Then I continue blah blah blah
Then when he like scold me again, I "shouted" at him
And he was like, dont need to shout lahh
Haiz..
Then his way of cooking dinner
Wahhh!!! I really want to scream at him==
Then after he peel potatoes then no more liao'-'
Then my father went to use yesterday my mother use to cook porridge go put the potatoes inside!! WITHOUT WASHING IT!!!
And he was like, nothing wrong what!!!
I wanted to scream at him==
Then of coz I not so stupid just leave it in there, I went to take them out and went to wash it
And my father was like scolding me==
Then cuz my brother throw temper
He will heck care about everything
Then he make w mess, in the end I have to clean
So, I cooked everything and cleaned everything
Then while making the gravy, burned my hand
And while cooking the potatoes also burned my hand
Then after eat, went to like have a friendly fight with my bro
Then I accidentally tripped over the thingy
Then I got a cut on my ankle there):
Got blood of coz
And now, still pain
Then haiz..
I had a headache
....
Then my geo hw, dunno how to do):
Then, haizzzz...
So, an unlucky day for me):
That's all:D

To: IDIOT

You say ur fed up with doing everything
And your everything is nothing
You do so little
We do so much more for you
Dont you think we're fed up too??
I bet you dont
You dont hear us complaining so much
And you do little
And you complain everytime

You dont think its disgusting
SO many germs are on it
And u say its fine
Do you want to give us food poisoning?
Do you ever think before you act??

You repeat and repeat as if we are so dumb
And deaf
Cant u just say it once??
Maybe after every 5 or 10 min say again
Not after 2 sec you say again
Its so damn irritating
I wish that you could know how ur attitude is like

All of us are pissed off by you
And you think you did nothing wrong
I really dont know what to say to you
I hope you can change

Ciaos ppl:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: